PDF download

NotiCen PDF file 1998 right arrow Oct

Guatemala Privatizes Telecommunications Company, Postal Service

ISSN:1089-1560
LADB Article ID: 54569
Category/Department: Guatemala
Date: 1998-10-08
By: LADB Staff

The Guatemalan government this month agreed to sell 95% of the national telecommunications company Telecomunicaciones de Guatemala (TELGUA) to a consortium of Guatemalan and Central American investors. Workers will be offered the remaining 5% of shares.

This is only an abstract of the requested article. To obtain the full text, please purchase a subscription or inquire with your institution as to its subscription to LADB.