LADB is committed to providing affordable access to quality information on Latin America. Try any or all of our three publications for one month free of charge. Institutions and individuals can request a free trial anytime by simply sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can provide one-month free access to LADB articles to all members of your organization or to all your faculty, staff and students.
Request a free no obligation trial to evaluate the benefits for your institution, whether for instruction and research, or to keep abreast of the regional pulse.
We handle the set up, so members of your organization can start reading our weekly articles in no time. During your institutional free trial, you may also use some of our tips and handouts in our Subscribers section to promote LADB publications and readership within your Institution.
Request your free institutional trial today at email@example.com.
Read LADB publications free of charge for a month, no obligation and no credit card information required. Explore first-hand the benefits and potential uses of our articles for your professional development, as well as for instruction and research.
If you like what you read, you can request or suggest a one-month free trial for your Institution (See institutional trials above)
Try LADB today! Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Trial Rules
- Limit to one-month free trial per year per institution (institutional trials) and per individual (individual trials). The one-year period includes 365 days from the start date of the last free trial requested.
- Several individuals that belong to the same institution can request individual free trials.
- No credit card information is required to sign up for the trial, and there is no obligation after the trial expires.
- Individuals and Institutions can request a free trial of one, two, or the three LADB publications. LADB publications include SourceMex, NotiCen, and NotiSur.
- The one-month free trial provides access to current month issues only and NOT to the Archive.
- Free trials can be canceled anytime by the individual subscriber or the authorized representative of the subscribing institution.
- Please read our copyright policy for detailed information on acceptable uses of our articles.
- LADB reserves the right to cancel or modify its free trial program anytime, including and not limited to changing the duration and rules. Free trial subscribers will be notified promptly of any changes and will have the option to continue or cancel their free trials.
- Free trials can be requested anytime by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.